Reasons your carpets require professional care:
- Appearance … Over time carpets lose their depth of color and rich tone. Regular vacuuming helps, but it’s no substitute for a professional carpet extraction cleaning.
- Health/cleanliness … Carpets are a great place for germs to hide. We always use eco-friendly solutions to disinfect, deodorize and inhibit the growth of mildew, mold and unwelcome microbes.
- Extend the life of your carpet … Carpets don’t usually wear out, they “ugly out.” Professional cleaning removes the abrasive grit and particulate soil that can damage fibers and take years off the life of your carpet. Replacing the carpet in an officee environment costs thousands of dollars just for installation.
We use portable Carpet Extractors (Deep Extraction Technique) which takes approx. 6 hours to dry. Our machines are Hot Water Extractors with 3 stage vac motor which provide 50% more water lift than other extractors. We also use an auto scrubber which softens the dirt seated in the carpet. When we use the extractor with hot water pressure, the carpets are left in outstanding condition.
Important Things to Know?
- We move small furniture out of the way – use furniture sticky tabs for chair and table legs to protect furniture and carpet from stains.
- Spot-treat stains. Some stains may be permanent and may not be remove-able with cleaning.
- We pre-condition carpet to soften the soil underneath the surface.
- Air blowers may be needed in some cases to expedite drying time in commercial spaces.
- Carpet protector may be added for high traffic foot areas for an additional fee.
Want to learn more or have would like to request a quote? Simply fill out the Get Estimate form and we will contact you normally within 24 hours to provide you with an estimate.
Lets Add Some Science to the Process…
One of the best approach to clean the carpet properly is to pile lift the carpet fibers using a round floor swing machine with nylon brushes to remove loose soils and debris, followed by hot-water extraction to get the deepest clean outcome. This is the process we follow for any jobs because it really gives us the best outcome. Our cleaning method works extremely well for commercial carpets however long fiber rugs cannot be pilled up because it can result in damage to the rugs/carpets. Carpets with long yarns are mostly found in residential spaces.
Lifting the carpet’s yarn restores the ability of the yard to reflect light
properly. When a carpet has been dirty without being professionally cleaned, the yarn will lay on one side and when the carpet fibers/yarns are lifted it magically revives the yarn! Its really magical and professionally cleaning your carpets with a hot extraction machine removes soils, oils, debris from the carpets bringing back some of the original look of the carpet when they were freshly installed.
Ongoing Maintenance is Necessary
Building owners and managers that understand the value of a positive return on investment on an asset know that your floors are extremely expensive to replace. The best approach is to develop a carpet maintenance program/s for your different types of flooring throughout your buildings to maximize and extend the life-time of your assets.
Planned carpet maintenance programs help to stop the carpets from loosing vibrancy (loss of color) from heavy traffic, soils, debris, oil, spills, and more. Carpets should not be cleaned just when they look dirty but careful planning will help to maintain your indoor environment in excellent conditions.