A company cannot be everything to everyone. By recognizing this simple fact, we’ve come to identify the top 6 qualities of potential clients that Boston’s Best Commercial Cleaning will not be a good fit for. We hope that this list helps you evaluate further whether if chatting with us makes sense…
Who we are NOT a good fit for? 6 Qualities of Potential Clients Who We Will NOT be a Good Fit For…see the infographic here.
- You are seeking to hire a union cleaning service provider —BBCC is non-union.
- You need cleaning but are looking to evaluate just on price –cleaning experience, quality, value, customer service experience, etc. are not a important to you (your manager or your company).
- You are seeking quotes simply because your current provider did a modest increase in your cleaning rate.
- You are seeking quotes just to check on the market. You are happy with your current company, but just want to make sure you got the best price possible in the market.
- You see little value in a clean facility –your company doesn’t understand and doesn’t care to learn that a clean facility helps a company improve productivity and increase the bottom line.
- You need commercial kitchen services —sorry we do not service commercial kitchens (we can scrub and strip / wax the floors) but removing grease from grills, ovens, hoods, etc. is not part of our services).