1. How do you choose your employees?
Each Boston’s Best Commercial Cleaning team member is chosen carefully to ensure each hire can be trusted to be inside our clients’ place of business. Although previous cleaning experience helps, Boston’s Best hires individuals based on their potential talents and positive attitude towards providing outstanding service. Team members are also randomly chosen for behavior tests and always go through a rigorous background check to ensure the safety of our clients. Once hired, team members complete a training program to ensure consistency according to 5-star hotel cleanliness and service standards. Together, the Tremendous Maid / Boston’s Best Commercial Cleaning organization has brought an unparalleled level of professionalism and responsiveness to the Boston area in the residential and commercial cleaning sector. The majority of our clients are professional office spaces, medical private practices and home owners associations / property management associations.
2. Are all workers employees or contractors?
All cleaning specialists / maids are Tremendous Maid / Boston’s Best Commercial Cleaning’s employees. They participate in the company’s training program, receive benefits and are paid according to the law. We remit employment insurance, service tax and income tax, workers compensation and general business liability insurance.
3. Do you run background checks on employees?
Each Boston’s Best Commercial Cleaning team member must go through a complete background check to ensure the safety and security of our clients and team members.
4. Are the Boston’s Best Commercial Cleaning employees insured?
Yes! Our General Liability and Workers Compensation insurance ensure that our clients are protected. This means that if our employee incurs injury while providing a cleaning service at the client’s property, the costs for the treatment of our employee will be incurred by us. A copy of our policy is available upon request.
5. Do you use green chemicals?
We mostly use green certified cleaners from Ecolab, 3M, Minute Maid and others green certified commercial suppliers. However, there are occasions that harsh/regular chemicals are needed when surfaces need extra attention. If you are allergic or prefer only green cleaners please let us know immediately so we can add it to your file accordingly.
6. Do you provide supplies and equipment necessary for the cleaning?
We provide all the supplies and equipment necessary to perform the cleaning based on our agreed cleaning specifications with you.
7. What experience do senior managers have at Boston’s Best Commercial Cleaning?
Our management team has a prior experience in luxury hotels and resorts. We have a past experience of 27 years in the residential and commercial cleaning business with 5 star and 5 diamond properties such as Marriott, Hilton and Starwood. We have been recognized by Governor Deval Patrick during the Immigrant Entrepreneurship Month 2013, awarded Best House Cleaner’s by Boston Magazine (2013), Small Business of the Year from the City of Boston – Main Street District for Hyde Jackson (2013), Neighborhood Business of the Year award by The Immigrant Learning Center Organization (2014) and are a part of the Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Business Program.
8. How do you handle employee sick days/ vacation?
We have a vast team of employees. In case an employee calls in sick, he/she is replaced by one of our other qualified employees.
9. What are the core values of your organization?
- Excellence in everything we do
- Act with honesty, integrity & respect
- Have fun
- Embrace change
- Pursue growth & development
- Build trust & create a team that supports each other (a 2nd Real Family)
- Think creatively
- Take ownership
- Always remember where we come from – be humble
10. What areas do you provide service to?
Arlington, Boston, Belmont, Brookline, Braintree, Canton, Cambridge, Dedham, Dover, Malden, Melrose, Medford, Milton, Needham, Newton, Norwood, Lexington, Revere, Somerville, Quincy, Sharon, Watertown, Waltham, Westwood, Wellesley, Weymouth and Winchester. If your city / town is not listed feel free to email us. We are flexible!
11. What services do you provide?
- Office cleaning
- Building common areas cleaning
- Apartment Turnovers (Move-ins/ Move-outs)
- Day Care cleanings
- Empty Apartment Rentals
- Post-Construction cleanings
- After-event cleaning
- Condominium common areas cleaning
- Professional Carpet cleaning
- Scrubbing, stripping and waxing hard-surface floors
- Vacation rentals (i.e. Airbnb units, Bed & Breakfasts, short & long term rental units)
If you have a question that has still been left unanswered you can get in touch with us at info@BostonsBestCommercialCleaning.com and expect a reply within 24 hours or simply dial us at 617-553-1393. We appreciate your consideration of our services and look forward to developing a great working relationship with you!
*Boston’s Best Commercial Cleaning is a division of Tremendous Maid LLC.