YOUR CLEANING COMPANY’S EMPLOYEE TURNOVER AFFECTS YOUR IMAGE
Today’s the day an important corporate client is coming to the office for an annual meeting. You’ve got one chance to make a great impression, and today, your cleaning service had another rotation in cleaners that were not brief on the account cleanings specifications at all! Today the hallway carpet got missed, and the common areas are sloppy, all because the new cleaner wasn’t sure which areas needed to be covered today!
Your company image is your brand. Consistency in your cleanliness and presentation is vital to how your clients, tenants or guests perceive you and your standards.
YOUR CLEANING COMPANY EMPLOYEE TURNOVER AFFECTS YOUR PROFITS
Your cleaning company’s employee turnover takes away from your profits. Maybe your cleaning service having employee turnover takes more time out of your day to handle issues related to the inconsistent service you just received.
Employee turnover steals from your profits by stealing from your time:
• Time taken to find a new cleaning company
• Time taken on the phone tackling complaints
• Time taken to explain new staff changes to your condo owners
• Time taken to re-hash the cleaning requirement contract
• Time taken from your employee’s regular workload to handle these unplanned issues for you
The CLEANING COMPANY EMPLOYEE RETENTION OFFERS BETTER QUALITY CONTROL
Turnover often arises from low employee morale, and low pay. Knowing this, we offer our employees exceptional opportunities for professional growth, quality of life, job satisfaction, and financial security. In return, our employees are rewarded for their efforts, and love coming to work. We give them:
• Generous, above-standard pay
• Internal growth within our company
• Personal development & literacy classes
• Company-wide family inclusion events and outings
But how does this provide quality control to our customers? We’ve learned from experience that by retaining our employees longer than other cleaning companies, we can provide more consistent service that our clients can depend upon.
Although our 24/7 service, and dedicated client needs staff allow us to track and maintain our quality, our greatest value is in the quality work of our cleaners. We know we’ve locked onto a great quality control system because we see its rewards everywhere:
• In our client retention rates
• In employee retention rates
• In the respect and appreciation our clients give our cleaners
• In the relationships our cleaners build with our clients
In fact, one hotel and condo property provides our cleaners free lunches everyday as a “thank you” for their loyalty and dedicated service. We maintain their strong business image, our loyalty supports their profits, and they know they can depend on us. Our clients rave about our service, and that’s our greatest indicator that we have a powerfully effective system. It reflects in our clients’ success, and ours too.