If you are a business owner who understands the importance of having a sparkling clean, tidy work space; you may be considering hiring a commercial cleaning service.
Before you seal the deal with any commercial cleaning service, there are a few points to bear in mind that should be helpful to you in making a wise choice.
If you live in the Boston area, you will find that there are several cleaning services that specialize in businesses of various types. But, how do you know which one would best suit your needs?
You might appreciate a few helpful hints and tips about how to choose a commercial cleaning service for your business.
Tips on Choosing a Commercial Cleaning Service
Here are some tips that might come in handy when it comes time to select the best commercial cleaning service for your business:
- Make a List—Sit down and make a list of your top priorities as far as how you want your business space cleaned. For example, do you have hardwood or hard surface floors that need to be kept cleaned, stripped, waxed and buffed to a high shine? Do you have carpet that needs deep cleaning and sanitizing on a regular basis to reduce allergens and also look better? These are the kind of things you should take into consideration when making your list.
- Is the Service Legal?—One of the most important parts of choosing a commercial cleaning service for your business is to make sure they are licensed and insured. Otherwise, you could find yourself in hot water if one of the cleaning service employees injured themselves while cleaning your business premises. If a commercial cleaning service is licensed and bonded, you won’t have to risk being sued by one of their employees.
- Experience Counts—Although a new commercial cleaning service may do a great job, experience does count. If a company is new, check to see if the owners are all experienced with commercial cleaning. If they are, you can probably depend on the company to provide you with great service.
- Are the Employees Screened? —You don’t want to worry about the character or honesty of cleaning service employees who will be in your business after hours. So, be sure that the commercial cleaning service you choose conducts a thorough background check on all employees.
- Are the Employees Trained?—Make sure that all of the employees sent by a cleaning service have been well trained and can be counted on to do a good job of making your business look its very best. Find out the protocol of the commercial cleaning service regarding client complaints. In other words, if you are dissatisfied because glass desk tops haven’t been cleaned, will the service address this issue and resolve it to your satisfaction?
If you use these tips wisely to help narrow your choices, they can help you make an informed decision about which cleaning service to use for your business, and Boston’s Best Commercial Cleaning Service will come through with flying colors to emerge your Number One choice!