As you may know cleaning a professional office is different than cleaning a house or apartment, and the same rules applies – not two offices or commercial spaces are the same and understand the science of cleaning is a huge factor to ensuring the right staff members are dispatch to different accounts. For example at Boston’s Best Commercial Cleaning, we have our staff members dispatched to the commercial accounts based on their expertise – a cleaner who is excellent in carpet and large construction clean ups will not be dispatched to clean a small dental office – besides we have to keep them challenged and moving forward!
So how can you hire the right Janitorial cleaning service in Boston? Easy!
- Call their office several times with different questions – the level of customer service should be consistent, look out for their level of professionalism! And take notes. Call at least 5 janitorial cleaning services and take notes each time. This will help to gather as much info as possible to make an informed decision letter.
- Ask for an over the phone quote, if they give you one be concerned! Regardless of how small or big, a reliable janitorial cleaning service will always ask to see the space first or provide you with an over the phone rough quote but insist on seeing the space and meet you in person. At Boston’s Best Commercial Cleaning we use a state of the art software for estimating and only after seeing the space can we use it accurately to quote you accordingly. Once we see the space and meet you in person, then we put together a detailed proposal for your review.
- If you go with the cheaper priced janitorial service, chances are that you will be changing company soon or that you will get used to mediocrity. If you are hiring a cleaning company because you want to present yourself to your customers and clients on another level better than your competition, then hiring the cheapest janitorial cleaning service is really going to just cause you more problems!
- Pricing determines how many hours the company will schedule the cleaners for at each work location. If you pay little, you will get little and poor attention to detail.
- Ask for a longer contract so you can get a significant discount may be the best way to get the best price for the best service. At Boston’s Best, we do contracts for months or years – the contract for over 1 year are always at a lower costs.
- Ask to pay in advance – sometimes you can save as much as 2% or more. Here at Boston’s Best Commercial Cleaning – we provide 2% off per account. Some of our clients have more than 2 accounts so it results in good savings!
Feel free to email us with any questions – even if we are not the right company for you, we’ll be happy to talk to you and help you find the right janitorial service.