Move-in/ move-outs can cause a lot many trips to Max Brenner given the stress overload they bring with it. Given our move-in last month we are now professionals at this sort of thing. We have a tiny checklist prepared for you since we hate to see you in stress mode.
- Get a final meter reading as of your last day of tenancy and pay all your outstanding balances in full.
- Plan ahead and pack your things in boxes making to make moving a quick process!
- If you’re not moving be rest assured this concerns you too. There will be plenty of newbie truck drivers swarming around Boston on Sept. 1 – do yourself a humongous favor and get away from the mess because an amateur driver is very likely to give your car a scar that will last forever
- For those who helped you move, what were they thinking? Treat them to a beer, burger and some fries!
- Detailed cleaning of the kitchen, bathrooms, bedrooms, garage and yard will lead to a full refund of your security deposit. Well, of course the broken bulb and clogged sink is on you! We’re trained to handle move-in/ move-out cleaning so give us a call and we shall come to your rescue!
Relax it’s not that bad you’ll make it! We did too! 😀